Call Tracking Maximizes Efficiency
Client: Ecommerce commercial and consumer products retailer
An ecommerce retailer was struggling with a high effective revenue share (ERS, or cost/revenue) due to campaign inefficiencies. Lever Interactive was brought in to optimize the marketing efforts and increase year-over-year revenue by driving phone and online sales.
- Completed an account restructure of Google Shopping and merchant feed optimizations to give top priority to high average order value (AOV) products
- Utilized extensive call tracking implementation and attribution based on the average revenue of phone orders
- Isolated the top keywords in single campaigns
- Focused messaging on price point advantage and free shipping where applicable
- Keyword bidding was based on both phone calls and online orders
- Revenue increased 66% year-over-year
- ERS decreased 70% year-over-year
Want to discuss what we can do for you? Send us some brief info and we'll get back to you promptly.
* These fields are required.