DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
At Lever Interactive, we are a team of high-performance individuals – each contributing great work, strong integrity, and high morale. We are a growth-oriented organization that provides high-quality digital marketing services for some amazing clients (national brands, performance-driven).
We are actively seeking applicants for a new Media Manager position. This role is right for you if…
- You have a passion to actively seek out information in order to solve a strategic business goal
- You show mastery in your ability to analyze data and insights to execute clients’ needs into actionable tasks
- You can think quickly and clearly on your feet in any business situation and actively communicate with your team to solve
- You are confident (yet humble), personable, accountable and growth-oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart people who love to take on new challenges.
- You can celebrate wins, learn from losses and keep seeking ways to use your success for good.
- You like the boutique agency feel and are comfortable with the “get it done” approach.
Success for this role will be measured in terms of your ability to manage campaigns focused on driving measurable business results through digital media strategy. You are responsible for developing and driving direction and activity on client business through premier thought leadership, campaign management and media performance. This role reports into the Senior Media Director.
A successful Media Manager has experience in the digital marketing field and core campaign/account management competencies. He/She/They are looking for mentorship and opportunity to partner with senior manager(s) and marketing/category directors to identify opportunities to impact performance and essentially grow the client’s business. He/She/They are a leader/self-starter and understands a 360 approach to marketing, audience engagement and industry innovation.
- Provide in-depth campaign analysis and solutioning to account team on campaign trends impacting strategy and overall performance
- Mastery of analytical skills regarding campaign metrics: click-through rates, conversion rates, ROAS, ROI, CPL, CPA, etc
- Develop and execute account and campaign strategy for clients
- Exhibits mastery of tactical execution and documentation to support overall client/campaign strategy
- Provides tactical approach to changes in client goals
- Ability to create tactical execution documentation to support overall client/campaign strategy
- Ability to manage campaigns across multiple platforms- Google/Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Display, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and accounts
- Reponsible for tracking and developing reports (internally and externally) on budget pacing, account performance and project tasks
- Pull data and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Aid in the creation and presentation of quarterly business reviews
- Independently create project timelines, prioritizations and internal SLAs to meet client goals and deliverables
- Advanced application of automation tools and bidding algorithms to support bid and budget management
- Responsible for assigned client performance reports, tactical strategy recommendations, Q&A
- Lead keyword research and builds
- Exhibit mastery of ad copy writing adhering to marketing goals and strategies
- Ability to work within several industry verticals: Education, Ecommerce, B2B, Finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tactical experience working within Paid Media platforms- Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Display, YouTube, LinkedIn, et.
- Web Analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw insights and refine and develop tactics
- Highly organized and deeply detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel with a marketing and reporting focus
- Proficiency with remaining MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Customer service mentality; professional communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally with customers.
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and written
- Project management experience
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Detailed-oriented, deadline-focused
- 2-4 years of client-side or agency experience working hands-on with online marketing campaigns, and more specifically pertaining to SEM and paid media
- Bid Management Tool experience (Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, etc.)
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certifications
- Social media marketing, native advertising, and OTT experience
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits for employees
- 401K with a salary match
- Paid holidays
- Competitive vacation and personal time-off package
- Remote working
- Company donation match – you donate, we donate
- Time off for community service – because charity can’t always wait until evenings or weekends
- Membership to onsite 8,000 square foot fitness center including unlimited classes
- Employee referral bonus
Applicants, Please Note:
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Retirement
- Please no phone calls or recruiters.