SEO Operations Manager
At Lever Interactive, we are marketing change agents – helping our clients, teammates and partners find the change they are seeking. We are a growth-oriented organization that provides high-quality digital marketing services for some amazing clients (national brands, performance-driven). Our main office is in Lisle and we have a satellite office in downtown Chicago.
This role is right for you if…
- You have a passion to actively seek out information in order to solve a strategic business goal
- You show mastery in your ability to analyze data and insights to execute advertisers’ needs into actionable tasks
- You can think quickly and clearly on your feet in any business situation and actively communicate with your team to solve
- You are confident (yet humble), personable, accountable and growth-oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart people who love to take on new challenges.
- You can celebrate wins, learn from losses and keep seeking ways to use your success for good.
- You like the boutique agency feel and are comfortable with the “get it done” approach.
Success for this role will be measured in terms of your ability to identify opportunities to improve organic search performance for clients across a variety of industry verticals. This person will be part of a team responsible for developing and driving direction and activity on client business through premier thought leadership, project management and performance. This role reports directly into the Director of Media Operations.
The successful candidate has experience in coordinating and implementing SEO strategies but looking for mentorship and opportunity to partner with senior manager(s) and marketing/category directors to identify opportunities to impact performance and essentially grow the client’s business. He/She is a leader/self-starter and understands a 360 approach to marketing, audience engagement and industry innovation.
- Accountable for leading/conducting technical Website audits, information architecture optimization, and crawl analysis as they relate to SEO.
- Identify technical gaps and opportunities making recommendations and tracking improvements to organic rankings and traffic on all client web properties.
- Assist in the development of SEO client project plans and roadmaps
- Work directly with Account Managers on account strategies and support as needed
- Display skills within traffic tools to prepare and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that clearly demonstrate the effectiveness of our applied tactics (i.e. SEOclarity, screaming frog)
- Present client deliverables and analytics to account manager on weekly, monthly basis
- Collaborate with business stakeholders including IT, content, and link portfolio teams to ensure that all sites are built/optimized utilizing most current technical SEO best practices
- Use creative tactics to develop linkbuilding strategy for multiple SEO clients
- Proactively troubleshoot issues and provide in-depth and concise feedback to Account Manager for resolution and next steps
- Support processes to educate web developers and other business stakeholders on technical SEO best practices and content optimization
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw insights and refine and develop tactics
- Highly organized and deeply detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time
- Self-starter; critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Customer service mentality; professional communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally with customers.
- Effective communication skills- both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience linkbuilding and local search
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- 2-3 years SEO marketing experience
- Experience with 3rd party SEO reporting and management technology: BrightEdge, Omniture, SEO Clarity, Moz
- Social Media Experience
- Experience working with development teams to execute SEO strategies
- Knowledge/Understanding of Search Engine Algorithms
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits for employees
- 401K with a salary match
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 week of paid vacation the first year and you start earning time immediately
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible schedules
- Work from Home Program – 1 day a week (applicable after 120 days of employment)
The other, awesome benefits of working on our team:
- Casual attire – yep, jeans to work every day
- Fully paid gym membership: onsite gym in complex, not a work-out room, an 8,000 square foot gym
- Office treats – snack closet, Bagel Wednesdays, monthly all-company catered lunch, monthly birthday celebrations
- Employee Fun Fund – after hours play money
- Company matching donation – you donate, we donate
- Time off for community service – because charity can’t always wait until evenings or weekends
- Employee Referral Bonus – we like you, we will probably like the people you know
To apply, please feel free to email us your resume at email@example.com, or use the form below.