Senior Account Manager
At Lever Interactive, we are digital marketing change agents – helping our clients, teammates and partners find the change they are seeking. We are a growth-oriented organization that provides premier digital marketing services for some amazing clients (national brands, performance-driven). We are located in Lisle and have recently expanded by adding a satellite office in Chicago.
We have been in business since 2006 and, thanks to our amazing team, we have been profitable (and growing) every year. We pride ourselves on seeing a substantial amount of our growth as a result of growing our client’s businesses. We help change our clients into rockstars at their organizations and this starts with our Account Team and the digital media strategies we provide.
This is where we need your help. We are currently seeking our next change agent – a Senior Digital Account Manager focused on providing strategy and day-to-day client services on one of the largest healthcare providers in the nation.
Ok… enough “we, we, we…” This is about you…
At Lever, we (dang!) provide our team (could be you) with competitive compensation, amazing benefits and flexible work arrangements. This role is right for you if…
- You have a passion to help people (your clients) grow and succeed
- You excel at utilizing data and insights to make strategic marketing and advertising decisions
- You are comfortable pushing your clients to be the best, and having difficult conversations · You can think quickly and clearly on your feet in any business situation
- You are confident (yet humble), personable, positive and growth-oriented
- You enjoy building professional relationships and serving as a conduit for your clients and our media team members.
- You are willing to put the work in. We are in a competitive field and it takes real effort to nurture strategic client relationships
- You enjoy working with smart people who love to take on new challenges
- You can celebrate wins, learn from losses and keep seeking ways for improvement
- You know and can speak to the power of digital marketing
- You like the boutique agency feel and are comfortable with the “get it done” approach.
Ok… now the warm security blanket of a standard job description…
Success for this role will be measured in terms of your ability to build strong relationships with your client, develop data-driven digital media strategies, and meet annual client growth goals. The position may require some travel. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make a significant contribution to a fast-growing company.
The successful candidate has mastered core client management competencies and have developed a keen ability for managing client based multi-channel digital media campaigns. They can identify opportunities to grow the account and the client’s business. They are a leader in guiding and influencing both external and internal stakeholders. They understand and promote a 360 approach to marketing, audience engagement and industry innovation.
- Acting as the primary day-to-day contact for the client
- Understanding the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of the client’s business
- Being a liaison to multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure integration across the business
- Shaping and driving direction and activity on given client business; recognizes and advances big ideas
- Monitoring, projecting and providing innovative solutions to issues
- Demonstrating accountability for agency performance
- Using Agency resources creatively to support client’s business
- Foreseeing and identifying opportunities and formulating plans to manage and exploit them to drive/extend the business
- Understanding and navigating the Agency matrix and client matrix
- Ensuring overall quality of work on the business
- Managing client expectations, objectives, and timelines
- Recognizing and identifying solutions to resolve conflict situations (internally and externally)
- Building and maintaining successful senior-level relationships at the client and within the agency
- Acting as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions
- Facilitating ideas from development to presentation to execution
- Working with internal media teams to deliver integrated solutions from strategy and concept, through to execution, while adequately representing client interests
- 3+ years of client account management experience required with deep knowledge of digital channels and holistic marketing strategies
- Familiarity in all aspects of performance digital media – SEM, display, programmatic, paid social, connected media, native advertising, data analytics, communication, planning
- Client-side digital marketing experience is preferred
- Must have flexibility with working hours and be willing to work around client’s needs and expectations
- Demonstrate solid client experience and ability to navigate complex client organizations required
- Proven track record of leading major accounts and exceptional client service skills
- Needs to be comfortable with ambiguity at times (both with clients and internally), be able to demonstrate flexibility, creative problem solving and critical thinking
- Needs to be a team player, friendly, easy to work with. They need to be able to handle many different personalities both internally and externally
- Needs to have had experience in marketing strategy planning, and ability to articulate examples of strategic recommendations they’ve provided, or sold into clients
- Needs to be a self-directed, active learner who seeks out solutions to problems
- Must be results oriented - will need to help develop value-add practices and processes of sharing results with clients
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability in successfully managing agency retainers and revenue forecasting
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits for employees
- 401K with a salary match
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 weeks of paid vacation the first year and you start earning time immediately
- Unlimited sick/personal days
- Flexible schedules
The other, awesome benefits of working on our team:
- Casual attire – yep, jeans to work every day
- In office fun – foosball, office mini golf, monthly birthday celebrations
- Bagel Wednesdays – what better way to celebrate Hump Day!
- Office treats – water/soda/coffee/fruit/chips/fresh popcorn
- Monthly all-company catered lunch – we all sit at the cool kid’s table
- Cool team members – see the comment above
- Employee Fun Fund – after hours play money
- Company matching donation – you donate, we donate
- Time off for community service – because charity can’t always wait until evenings or weekends
- Employee Referral Bonus – we like you, we will probably like the people you know
To apply, please feel free to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below.