At Lever Interactive, we are marketing change agents – helping our clients, teammates and partners find the change they are seeking. We are a growth-oriented organization that provides high-quality digital marketing services for some amazing clients (national brands, performance-driven). Our main office is in Lisle and we have a satellite office in downtown Chicago.
This role is right for you if…
- You have a passion to actively seek out information in order to solve a strategic business goal
- You show mastery in your ability to analyze data and insights to execute clients’ needs into actionable tasks
- You can think quickly and clearly on your feet in any business situation and actively communicate with your team to solve
- You are confident (yet humble), personable, accountable and growth-oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart people who love to take on new challenges.
- You can celebrate wins, learn from losses and keep seeking ways to use your success for good.
- You like the boutique agency feel and are comfortable with the “get it done” approach.
Success for this role will be measured in terms of your ability to manage programs focused on driving measurable business results through digital media strategy. You are responsible for developing and driving direction and activity on client business through premier thought leadership, campaign management and media performance. This role reports into the Senior Media Director.
A successful Media Manager has experience in the digital marketing field and core campaign/account management competencies. He/She is looking for mentorship and opportunity to partner with senior manager(s) and marketing/category directors to identify opportunities to impact performance and essentially grow the client’s business. He/She is a leader/self-starter and understands a 360 approach to marketing, audience engagement and industry innovation.
- Provide in-depth campaign analysis and solutioning to account team on campaign trends impacting strategy and overall performance
- Consult senior managers and directors on outside industry/vertical trends
- Strong analytical skills of click-through rates, conversion rates, ROAS, ROI, CPL, CPA, etc.
- Develop and execute account and campaign strategy for clients
- Ability to create tactical execution documentation to support overall client/campaign strategy
- Manage campaigns across multiple platforms- AdWords, Facebook, Display, YouTube
- Manage multiple clients and accounts
- Track and report both internally and externally budget pacing, account performance and project tasks
- Pull and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Budget management / Bid Management – educated in application of automation tools and bidding algorithms
- Main point of contact for client- performance reports, strategy recommendations, answer questions
- Keyword research and builds
- Ad copy writing
- Work directly with Manager and Account Directors on executing account strategies
- Ability to work within several industry verticals: Education, Ecommerce, B2B, Finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tactical experience working within Paid Media platforms- Google Ads, Facebook, Display, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Web Analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw insights and refine and develop tactics
- Highly organized and deeply detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time
- Self-starter; critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Customer service mentality; professional communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally with customers
- Effective communication skills- both verbal and written
- 2-4 years of client services/agency experience working in online marketing, and more specifically search engine marketing
- Bid Management Tool experience (Acquisio, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.)
- Google AdWords and/or Analytics Certifications
- Social media marketing
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits for employees
- 401K with a salary match
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 week of paid vacation the first year and you start earning time immediately
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible schedules
- Work from Home Program – 1 day a week (applicable after 120 days of employment)
The other, awesome benefits of working on our team:
- Casual attire – yep, jeans to work every day
- Fully paid gym membership: onsite gym in complex - not a work-out room, an 8,000 square foot gym
- Office treats – snack closet, Bagel Wednesday, monthly all-company catered lunch, Monthly birthday celebrations
- Employee Fun Fund – after hours play money
- Company matching donation – you donate, we donate
- Time off for community service – because charity can’t always wait until evenings or weekends
- Employee Referral Bonus – we like you, we will probably like the people you know
To apply, please feel free to email us your resume at email@example.com, or use the form below.