Lever Interactive is looking for an experienced marketer that can lead the agency's B2B marketing efforts as Manager, Marketing. We are looking for a highly-motivated, strategic-thinking, well-organized, and ambitious candidate who will be comfortable leading projects that directly influence our sales opportunities through successful marketing planning and execution. Our ideal candidate will need to be passionate about our branding, be able to work with tight deadlines, and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively across departments.
The Manager, Marketing is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all internal and external brand marketing initiatives for Lever Interactive and accompanying agency brands. This role facilitates building brand awareness and growth with targeted marketing campaigns while also developing and assuring alignment with the agency's brand standards. This role serves as the direct point of contact and accountability for marketing deliverables.
This role will interface closely with sales to develop and support the B2B marketing strategy. This position requires strong working knowledge of strategic planning, content marketing, SEO and paid media marketing, email marketing, sales lead and funnel management, and website management and analytics. The candidate should also be comfortable implementing and regulating brand standards. Experience designing digital creative and/or marketing assets is preferred.
- Develop and execute comprehensive annual marketing and communication plans in accordance with the organizational brand strategy supporting Lever Interactive and Coming of Age while establishing clear and measurable objectives using digital tools including Google Analytics and other applicable resources.
- Responsible for all B2B marketing channel oversight and delivery including: website, social media, earned media, events, search engine optimization, and digital collateral, etc.
- Lead the marketing development process from project definition and planning through implementation and evaluation. Includes creating timelines, utilizing appropriate communication channels and prioritization and organizational skills to keep stakeholders informed and on-track throughout the project life cycle.
- Responsible for the development of all marketing collateral including blog content, website copy, video content, and social media activity. This collateral will be outlined in accordance with the annual comprehensive marketing and communications plan and should include measurable goals.
- Minimum requirements of marketing collateral should be outlined in annual plan and supported with estimated and trackable KPIs
- Assists in the management of the marketing budget; tracks and monitors marketing related expenses; provides reports to executive leadership.
- Compile data and prepare monthly and annual reports of marketing activity and report results to executive leadership.
- Conduct analyses and evaluate local market trends and adjust marketing goals to address competitive conditions and enhance marketing initiatives and strategy.
- Responsible for the overall brand standards and guidelines, including the setting of style guides and development of creative templates
- Responsible for the ordering of internal and external marketing material inventory, including promotional materials
- Helps ensure that executive level projects, such as sales decks and presentations, adhere to the overall brand image and style guide
- 4+ years of integrated marketing experience with a strong understanding of B2B with a history of driving results
- 4-year college degree or equivalent
- Strong project management skills with the ability to develop and adapt multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have excellent written and communication skills and an eye for design
- Deep understanding and experience with launching integrated campaigns and analyzing key metrics against acquisition, lead generation and user engagement goals
- Knowledge of marketing delivery and analytics across a range of channels, including traditional, digital, and earned marketing
- Advanced knowledge and comfortability working in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Eager to work efficiently in a very fast paced environment
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Demonstrates ability to build relationship with vendors and supported free-lancers
- Ability to communicate proficiently with multiple high-level stakeholders within the company
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits for employees
- 401k with salary match
- Paid holidays
- 2 weeks of paid vacation the first year with time earned immediately
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible schedule
- Work from Home Program - 1 day per week (applicable after 120 days of employment)
Applicants, Please Note:
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Retirement
- Please no phone calls or recruiters.
To apply, please feel free to email us your resume at email@example.com, or use the form below.