Manager, Digital Training
Lever Interactive, the premier, full-service digital marketing agency in Chicago’s western suburbs, is expanding with a brand new division specializing in digital marketing for small to medium businesses. Lever Interactive is hiring a full-time, Manager, Digital – Training to lead our industry-leading Digital Marketing Development Program, serve as our corporate trainer, as well as serve as the day-to-day manager for the new division under the direction of the Executive Director.
The Digital Marketing Development Program is a new initiative to successfully onboard and train new employees and advance their careers in account management roles in digital marketing at Lever Interactive. Program members are part of a 6 month, full-time, paid training program that combines classroom training and hands-on training with a focus on the fundamentals of creating and managing paid search campaigns in Google and Bing.
The Manager, Digital – Training is responsible for the creation, on-going enhancement, and delivery of our training programs and long-term development strategy of the Digital Marketing Development Program.
- Determine, implement and execute an onboarding strategy and training program content to enable new employees to develop and understand how to create and manage paid search campaigns.
- Prepare hard copy training materials and presentations for program members
- Development of testing and assessment processes
- Create monitoring strategies to ensure that program members are performing job duties according to training
- Assist in collecting data/feedback on impact of programs
This is a new position within the organization and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to help develop, grow and advance not only program individuals, but the division as a whole.
In addition, the Manager, Digital – Training will serve as the corporate trainer for Lever Interactive. As the corporate trainer, you will develop and conduct advance training on a variety of subjects, based on current needs and management feedback, but can include topics in:
- Paid Search Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Computer Skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Management Development
- Interpersonal Communications
Finally, the Manager, Digital – Training will assist in the day-to-day operations of the new division. You will be overseeing team members as well as program members who:
- Onboard and manage client paid search accounts in Google and Bing
- Deliver client reports
- Communicate with clients
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience in details of paid search management including:
- Campaign structure
- Keyword building
- Ad copy creating
- Landing page selection
- Tracking implementation
- Proven training experience
- Experience with an online training/testing platform
- Outstanding mentor and coach
- Extremely motivated and passionate about teaching others new skills
- Ability to work with entry level team members
- Great attitude
- Self-driven and ability to work in a start-up environment
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in other digital marketing disciplines a plus: SEO and Social
- Bachelor’s degree
- US work authorization, sponsorship and relocation is not available for this program
What we offer employees:
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits for employees
- 401K with a salary match
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 week of paid vacation the first year, and you start earning time immediately
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible schedules
The other, awesome benefits of working with Lever Interactive:
- Casual attire – yep, jeans to work every day
- In office fun – foosball, office mini golf, monthly birthday celebrations
- Bagel Wednesdays – what better way celebrate Hump Day!
- Office treats – water/soda/coffee/fruit/chips/fresh popcorn
- Monthly all-company catered lunch – we all sit at the cool kid’s table
- Cool team members – see the comment above
- Employee Fun Fund – after hours play money
- Company matching donation – you donate, we donate
- Time off for community service – because charity can’t always wait until evenings or weekends
- Employee Referral Bonus – we like you, we will probably like the people you know
Lever Interactive is a full-service online marketing company specializing in performance-based marketing management. With a focus on search engine marketing, Lever Interactive combines the experience of seasoned search and online professionals with the latest in advertising technologies. With over 15 years of direct and interactive marketing know-how, the team at Lever Interactive provides leading expertise in today’s most advanced online marketing opportunities.
Lever’s new division caters to small businesses and is taking decades of experience to startups and other business whose big dreams, passion and tenacity may outweigh their budgets but know the right digital marketing partner can grow their bottom line.
To apply, please feel free to drop us a line with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.