Executive Administrative/Sales Assistant
At Lever Interactive we are marketing change agents – helping our clients, teammates and partners find the change they are seeking. We are a growth-oriented organization that provides high-quality digital marketing services for some amazing clients (national brands, performance-driven). We have offices in Lisle and Chicago.
We have been in business since 2006 and, thanks to our amazing team, we have been profitable (and growing) every year (well, except for 2011, but that was a tough year… still profitable, but not our best year… we don’t even like to talk about that year here. In fact, it’s removed from all calendars here. Interview tip: don’t bring up 2011 here. Just kidding… ask us about it… great story with a happy ending!). We need your help. We are currently seeking our next change agent – an Executive Administrative/Sales Assistant.
Ok… enough “we, we, we…” This is about you….
At Lever, we (dang!) provide our team (could be you) with competitive compensation, amazing benefits and flexible work arrangements.
This role is right for you if…
- You have a passion to actively seek out information for presentations in order to solve sales and business goals
- You show mastery in project management skills, data entry and maintenance of company databases.
- You can think quickly and clearly on your feet in any business situation and actively communicate with your team to solve
- You are confident (yet humble), personable, accountable and growth-oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart people who love to take on new challenges.
- You can celebrate wins, learn from losses and keep seeking ways to use your success for good.
- You like the boutique agency feel and are comfortable with the “get it done” approach.
Ok… now the warm security blanket of a standard job description…
Success for this role will be measured in terms of your ability to make others successful, namely that of the President, to efficiently and effectively receive, organize and complete a variety of administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled administrative assistant to make a significant contribution to a fast-growing company. The successful candidate will work to expand our efforts by freeing up time for the President. This role reports to our Business Manager and the responsibilities include:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking/placing calls, sending emails on behalf of, and otherwise interfacing with staff, clients and vendors
- Acting as point of contact between President and staff, clients and vendors
- Support sales and marketing efforts with help with prospective client research, proposals and presentations
- Help to manage Salesforce.com for small sales staff
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange in-house or off-campus corporate events
- Answer and route incoming prospect/vendor calls – being that friendly voice of the company
- Pro-active and reactive support to incoming inquiries
- Conduct company research on existing and new prospects
- Qualify, establish, and maintain effective relationships with customers via phone and e-mail; including follow up with client specific materials
- Capturing incoming inquiries, creating, and maintaining CRM client databases
- Tracking of inquiries and pulling weekly reports from CRM
- Transferring qualified opportunities to our design led sales team in a detailed and timely manner; follow up internally and externally when necessary
- Supporting and implementing sales initiatives
- Pulling report results on sales initiatives and marketing campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Assist with Bookkeeping duties (i.e. Vendor payments, Client invoicing, Bank Account Reconciliation, Generating Reports, etc.)
- Assist with client contract process
- Keep the office and conference rooms neat and tidy
- Order office supplies
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Experience providing support to sales team
- Salesfore.com experience, required
- Strong PowerPoint skills, required
- Excellent business writing skills, required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Quickbooks knowledge (Beginner to Intermediate)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Culture Contributor 😊 (Curious what this means? Ask us!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain an on-campus presence during office hours (this role does not work remotely)
- Ability to easily toggle between working independently and with others
Applicants, please note:
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Retirement
- Please no phone calls or recruiters.
To apply, please feel free to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.