Digital Media Intern
At Lever Interactive, we are marketing change agents – helping our clients, teammates and partners find the change they are seeking. We are a growth-oriented organization that provides high-quality digital marketing services for some amazing clients (national brands, performance-driven). Our main office is in Lisle and we have a satellite office in downtown Chicago.
Are you interested in joining an organization of forward thinkers and gaining real-life exposure and training to entry-level roles across the agency? Our paid internship program is dedicated to cultivating the media industry’s fresh and emerging talent. As a Lever Digital Media Intern, you will gain applicable media industry knowledge while building professional skills and applying general business practices to launch a successful career in media.
This role will have exposure into the following areas:
- Media Planning
- Media Strategy & Innovation
- Search and Social
- Research, Data & Analytics
- Corporate & Office Functions
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior or recently graduate from an accredited, college/university
- Current on all trends in media and digital
- All candidates must commit to working 8-10 consecutive weeks (starting January 6, 2020)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Analytical mindset and able to work within Excel spreadsheets quickly & accurately
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Professional, reliable, results-oriented
- Enthusiastic about the media industry
- Storytelling abilities
Please submit your resume between now and Friday, December 6th to be considered for the position. Candidate applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and qualified applicants will be contacted before mid-December.
To apply, please feel free to email us your resume at email@example.com, or use the form below.