Digital Media Ad Trafficker
At Lever Interactive, we are marketing change agents – helping our clients, teammates and partners find the change they are seeking. We are a growth-oriented organization that provides high-quality digital marketing services for some amazing clients (national brands, performance-driven). Our main office is in Lisle and we have a satellite office in downtown Chicago.
This role is right for you if…
- You have a passion to actively seek out information in order to solve a strategic business goal
- You show mastery in your ability to analyze data and insights to execute advertisers’ needs into actionable tasks
- You can think quickly and clearly on your feet in any business situation and actively communicate with your team to solve
- You are confident (yet humble), personable, accountable and growth-oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart people who love to take on new challenges.
- You can celebrate wins, learn from losses and keep seeking ways to use your success for good.
- You like the boutique agency feel and are comfortable with the “get it done” approach.
The Ad Trafficker will be responsible for partnering with the Media Operations team for trafficking, optimization and reporting of client digital ad campaigns. Success in this role will be measured in terms of your ability to arrange advertisers’ needs into actionable tasks and see them through to completion.
- Support our Media Operations team with launch and trafficking functions for advertisers’ digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with the Media Manager in management and optimizations of complex ad campaigns
- Upload, QA, and assign creative tags and assets for campaign trafficking
- Provide QA and be a go-to resource for troubleshooting support for ad campaigns, including a focus on creative, delivery, quality, and technical integrations
- Provide administrative support as necessary in the form of client reporting
- Assist with any necessary reporting out of the ad server or from partner interfaces in order to validate delivery, identify issues, and provide support to internal teams
- Provide support to programmatic initiatives: managing ad server operations, troubleshooting campaigns, fulfilling reporting inquiries, etc
- Work on ad hoc interdisciplinary projects to grow skill set and learn different aspects of Digital Ad Operations
- Be a creative thinker and strong project manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of one year of ad trafficking experience
- Highly-organized and deeply detail-oriented. Proven track record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time
- Self-starter – critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Customer service mentality – professional communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally with customers
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience and certifications within the digital online advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with ad management systems such as Google Ads, Bing, DisplayVideo360 and Google Campaign Manager, Facebook, etc.
- 2-3 years advertising industry experience in campaign management, including reporting on success metrics such as CTR, engagement rate and optimization
- Technical orientation
- Ability to do some lightweight coding is nice to have, but not required
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits for employees
- 401K with a salary match
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 week of paid vacation the first year and you start earning time immediately
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible schedules
- Work from Home Program – 1 day a week (applicable after 120 days of employment)
The other, awesome benefits of working on our team:
- Casual attire – yep, jeans to work every day
- Fully paid gym membership: onsite gym in complex, not a work-out room, an 8,000 square foot gym
- Office treats – snack closet, Bagel Wednesdays, monthly all-company catered lunch, monthly birthday celebrations
- Employee Fun Fund – after hours play money
- Company matching donation – you donate, we donate
- Time off for community service – because charity can’t always wait until evenings or weekends
- Employee Referral Bonus – we like you, we will probably like the people you know
To apply, please feel free to email us your resume at email@example.com, or use the form below.