Digital Marketing Analyst
Lever Interactive, the premier, full-service digital marketing agency in Chicago’s western suburbs, is expanding with a brand new division specializing in digital marketing for small to medium businesses. Lever Interactive is hiring full-time, entry level digital marketing analysts, for our Digital Marketing Development Program.
The Digital Marketing Development Program is a 6 month, full-time, paid training program combining classroom training and hands-on training (e.g. working on client accounts). In addition, team members will be mentored/coached by a dedicated management team with decades of experience in digital marketing.
Ultimately, the Digital Marketing Development Program leads to an opportunity to advance to an account management role upon successful completion of the program.
In this program you will:
- Attend industry-leading training in digital marketing with a focus on the fundamentals of creating and managing paid search campaigns in Google and Bing
- Achieve proficiency in the use of a bid management/reporting tool
- Gain hands-on client servicing experience
- Be mentored/coached by a dedicated and successful management team
- Work on real client accounts, making significant contributions and gaining exposure to several different industry verticals
- Develop skills unique to the digital marketing industry
- Learn project and time management skills and be able to effectively multi-task
- Demonstrate your ability to be a top digital marketer
- And have fun while doing it!
The other, awesome benefits of working with Lever Interactive:
- Casual attire – yep, jeans to work every day
- In office fun – foosball, office mini golf, monthly birthday celebrations
- Bagel Wednesdays – what better way celebrate Hump Day!
- Office treats – water/soda/coffee/fruit/chips/fresh popcorn
- Monthly all-company catered lunch – we all sit at the cool kid’s table
- Cool team members – see the comment above
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Extremely motivated and passionate about learning new skills
- Highly interested in the digital marketing field
- Great attitude
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- US work authorization, sponsorship and relocation is not available for this program
Lever Interactive is a full-service online marketing company specializing in performance-based marketing management. With a focus on search engine marketing, Lever Interactive combines the experience of seasoned search and online professionals with the latest in advertising technologies. With over 15 years of direct and interactive marketing know-how, the team at Lever Interactive provides leading expertise in today’s most advanced online marketing opportunities.
Lever’s new division caters to small businesses and is taking decades of experience to startups and other business whose big dreams, passion and tenacity may outweigh their budgets but know the right digital marketing partner can grow their bottom line.
To apply, please feel free to drop us a line with your resume at email@example.com or use the form below.