Digital Account Manager
At Lever Interactive, we are marketing change agents – helping our clients, teammates and partners find the change they are seeking. We are a growth-oriented organization that provides high-quality digital marketing services for some amazing clients (national brands, performance-driven). Our main office is in Lisle and we have a satellite office in downtown Chicago.
This role is right for you if…
- You have a passion to actively seek out information in order to solve a strategic business goal
- You show mastery in your ability to analyze data and insights to execute advertisers’ needs into actionable tasks
- You can think quickly and clearly on your feet in any business situation and actively communicate with your team to solve
- You are confident (yet humble), personable, accountable and growth-oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart people who love to take on new challenges.
- You can celebrate wins, learn from losses and keep seeking ways to use your success for good.
- You like the boutique agency feel and are comfortable with the “get it done” approach.
Ok… now the warm security blanket of a standard job description…
Success for this role will be measured in terms of your ability to build strong relationships with your clients, develop data-driven digital media strategies, and meet annual client growth goals. The position may require some travel. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make a significant contribution to a fast-growing company.
The successful candidate has mastered core client management competencies. They are an adviser and partner to the client at the senior manager and marketing/category director levels. They have developed a keen ability for managing client based multi-channel digital media campaigns. They are able to identify opportunities to grow the account and the client’s business. They are a leader in guiding and influencing both external and internal stakeholders. They understand and promote a 360 approach to marketing, audience engagement and industry innovation.
- Acting as the primary day-to-day contact for clients
- Understanding the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of the client’s business
- Being a liaison to multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure integration across the business
- Shaping and driving direction and activity on given client business; recognizes and advances big ideas
- Monitoring, projecting and providing innovative solutions to issues
- Demonstrating accountability for agency performance
- Using Agency resources creatively to support client’s business
- Foreseeing and identifying opportunities and formulating plans to manage and exploit them to drive/extend the business
- Understanding and navigating the Agency matrix and client matrix
- Ensuring overall quality of work on the business
- Managing client expectations, objectives, and timelines
- Recognizing and identifying solutions to resolve conflict situations (internally and externally)
- Building and maintaining successful senior-level relationships at the client and within the agency
- Acting as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions
- Facilitating ideas from development to presentation to execution
- Working with internal media teams to deliver integrated solutions from strategy and concept, through to execution, while adequately representing client interests
- 3+ years of client account management experience required with deep knowledge of paid search and social.
- Familiarity in all aspects of digital media – SEM, display, programmatic, paid social, mobile, data analytics, communication, planning
- Demonstrated solid senior-level client experience and ability to navigate complex client organizations required
- Proven track record of leading major accounts and exceptional client service skills
- Needs to be comfortable with ambiguity at times (both with clients and internally), be able to demonstrate flexibility, creative problem solving and critical thinking
- Needs to be a team player, friendly, easy to work with. They need to be able to handle many different personalities both internally and externally.
- Needs to have had experience in communications planning, and ability to articulate examples of strategic recommendations they’ve provided, or sold in to clients
- Needs to be a self-directed, active learner who seeks out solutions to problems
- Must be results oriented - will need to help develop value-add practices and processes of sharing results with clients
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability in successfully managing agency retainers and revenue forecasting
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits for employees
- 401K with a salary match
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 week of paid vacation the first year and you start earning time immediately
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible schedules
- Work from Home Program – 1 day a week (applicable after 120 days of employment)
The other, awesome benefits of working on our team:
- Casual attire – yep, jeans to work every day
- Fully paid gym membership: onsite gym in complex, not a work-out room, an 8,000 square foot gym
- Office treats – snack closet, Bagel Wednesdays, monthly all-company catered lunch, monthly birthday celebrations
- Employee Fun Fund – after hours play money
- Company matching donation – you donate, we donate
- Time off for community service – because charity can’t always wait until evenings or weekends
- Employee Referral Bonus – we like you, we will probably like the people you know
To apply, please feel free to email us your resume at email@example.com or use the form below.