Associate SEO Marketing Manager
At Lever Interactive we are marketing change agents – helping our clients, teammates and partners find the change they are seeking. We are a growth-oriented organization that provides high-quality digital marketing services for some amazing clients (national brands, performance-driven). We are located in Lisle (expanding to Chicago in 2018).
We have been in business since 2006 and, thanks to our amazing team, we have been profitable (and growing) every year (well, except for 2011, but that was a tough year… still profitable, but not our best year… we don’t even like to talk about that year here. In fact, it’s removed from all calendars here. Interview tip: don’t bring up 2011 here. Just kidding… ask us about it… great story with a happy ending!)
OK… enough “we, we, we…” This is about you….
At Lever, we (dang!) provide our team (could be you) with competitive compensation, amazing benefits and flexible work arrangements.
This role is right for you if…
- You have a passion to help people (your clients) grow and succeed
- You excel at utilizing data and insights to execute and support strategic goals and initiatives
- You can think quickly and clearly on your feet in any business situation
- You are confident (yet humble), personable, positive and growth-oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart people who love to take on new challenges.
- You can celebrate wins, learn from losses and keep seeking ways for improvement.
- You know and can speak to the power of digital marketing
- You like the boutique agency feel and are comfortable with the “get it done” approach.
Ok… now the warm security blanket of a standard job description…
Success for this role will be measured in terms of your ability to identify opportunities to improve organic search performance for clients across a variety of industry verticals. This person will be part of a team responsible for developing and driving direction and activity on client business through premier thought leadership, project management and performance. This role reports directly into the Director, Media Operations.
The successful candidate has experience in coordinating and implementing SEO strategies but looking for mentorship and opportunity to partner with senior manager(s) and marketing/category directors to identify opportunities to impact performance and essentially grow the client’s business. He/She is a leader/self-starter and understands a 360 approach to marketing, audience engagement and industry innovation.
- Ability to perform comprehensive SEO audits and regular client website spot checks including but not limited to keyword research, data analysis, content optimization and redirect mapping
- Provide optimization recommendations for on page elements including page titles, meta descriptions, headlines, alt tags, page content, page speed and more
- Assist in the development of SEO client project plans and road-maps
- Work directly with Account Managers on account strategies and support as needed
- Display skills within traffic tools to prepare and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that clearly demonstrate the effectiveness of our applied tactics (i.e. SEOclarity, screaming frog)
- Present client deliverables and analytics to account manager on weekly, monthly basis
- Effectively communicate key insights from a technical/operational standpoint
- Use creative tactics to develop linkbuilding strategy for multiple SEO clients
- Proactively troubleshoot issues and provide in-depth and concise feedback to Account Manager for resolution and next steps
- 1 year of Marketing and/or SEO Account Management experience
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge
- 4-year college degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw insights and refine and develop tactics
- Experience in managing project deliverables
- Experience in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Knowledge/Understanding of Search Engine Algorithms, a plus
- Experience Linkbuilding and local search, a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Console, Brightedge, Omniture, SEO Clarity, Moz, SEM Rush, a plus
- Social Media Experience, a plus
- Competitive salary
- 100% premium paid medical, dental and vision benefits for employees
- 401K with a salary match
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 week of paid vacation the first year and you start earning time immediately
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible schedules
The other, awesome benefits of working on our team:
- Casual attire – yep, jeans to work every day
- Fully paid gym membership: onsite gym in complex, not a work-out room, an 8,000 square foot gym
- In office fun – foosball, office mini golf, monthly birthday celebrations
- Bagel Wednesdays – what better way celebrate Hump Day!
- Office treats – water/soda/coffee/fruit/chips/fresh popcorn
- Monthly all-company catered lunch – we all sit at the cool kid’s table
- Cool team members – see the comment above
- Employee Fun Fund – after hours play money
- Company matching donation – you donate, we donate
- Work from Home Program – 1 day a week (applicable after 120 days of employment)
- Time off for community service – because charity can’t always wait until evenings or weekends
- Employee Referral Bonus – we like you, we will probably like the people you know
To apply, please feel free to drop us a line with your resume at email@example.com or use the form below.