Danyl Herron, Senior Account Strategist
A marketing and communications professional, Danyl Herron started with Lever Interactive in early 2009. As an Account Strategist, she manages her clients’ online marketing campaigns; including Paid Search, Shopping Comparison, Affiliate Marketing and Email Marketing.
Prior to joining Lever Interactive, Herron worked as a Marketing Assistant and Communications Manager for Corporate Dynamics, Inc.; a professional sales training and consulting firm. There she led CDI’s marketing initiatives through collateral design and development, website content development and eCommerce management, email marketing, tradeshow and event planning, public relations, and client and vendor relationship management.
Herron graduated with honors from the University of Iowa with a degree in Communication Studies. While attending Iowa, she was actively involved in the Public Relations Students Society of America and Lambda Pi Eta Communication Studies Honor Society. Herron is currently pursuing her MBA with a concentration in Marketing from North Central College.
As a recent newlywed, Danyl is enjoying her new married life with her husband, Mike, and step-daughter, Abby. When not at work, she spends the majority of her days listening to Hannah Montana, watching SpongeBob SquarePants and dressing up as various Disney princesses. When she is not singing the “Best of Both Worlds” or wearing a tiara, Danyl enjoys spending time with her loud and crazy family, collecting and reading books, traveling to new places and sampling Spinach Artichoke dip at every restaurant that has it on their menu.
- Danyl was born on her mom’s birthday. Her mom’s sister was also born on her mom’s birthday.
- Danyl’s unusual name has absolutely no significance. Her parents learned their lesson the first time around and went on to name her siblings Michael, Lisa, Jaclyn & Joseph.
- Danyl was a figure skater for 10 years and traveled across the country competing in both individual and team competitions.
- Danyl is her sister Jacy’s godmother.
Recent Blog Entries by Danyl
- How to Incrementally Grow PPC Transactions through Tablet Targeting – April 20, 2012
- Hyper Geo-Targeting in AdWords Campaigns: How to Drive Store Traffic to Nationwide Locations – February 1, 2012
- Amazon.com is down! Search marketing campaigns still up :( June 6, 2008 1:00pm CST – June 6, 2008
- Adwords Tip: Run “look back” reports when using conversion counter – August 13, 2007